Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro) - Page 3 Empty Re: Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

Post  Moonclaw Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:53 pm

"Yeah, right." Erin muttered to himself.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro) - Page 3 Empty Re: Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

Post  Icepaw Sun May 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Winter smiled. "How do you know for sure?" she whispered quietly, just loud enough for Erin to hear. Then she turned to Opal. "I'll help you." she said. "But then what do you want me to do?" she asked.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun May 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Erin sighed, abd turned to Opal. "Yes, what exactly are we going to be doing?"
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue May 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Winter looked at Opal expectantly, waiting for her first order.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun May 31, 2009 4:42 pm

"Well, first, we're going to need to make a REALLY long trek. Very perilous. Many a creature to fight. Including the *Emybias."

*note: Emybias is pronouced em-bus. the Emybias protects the fire Emyber. She is a blood red dragon (the Emybias) with mahogany streaks on the face. Very large dragon, scaly hide, long, silver claws, pure white teeth. Often seen with blood dripping from the fangs, and running down the teeth. The tail is long, and covered in black spikes, which can cut through bone. Emybias has BLAZING red eyes, and only a few have survived to tell the tale. Every few milleniums, the Emybias lays three eggs. They look like fine white pearls, with blue specks. The eggs take exactly one year to hatch, and the young dragons are even more tempermantal then their mother. (And Moonclaw, Icepaw, The Mom is as bad as ThornLeaf.)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosekit Sun May 31, 2009 4:51 pm

FORM

Name- Alice Blisadom
Gender-Girl
Looks-Streaked brown hair. (Streaks-purple) Amber eyes, also has pink streaks in eyes. Hairstyle like Alice Cullen.
(Here's a pic for people who don't know how Alice(Cullen) looks like.)https://2img.net/h/i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo6/EdwardsVampireHottie/Twilight/Alice_Cullen__by_saraneth672.jpg
Power-Plants
Rank-Scout
Personality-Very spunky, cheerful, happy-go-lucky.
Other-Sister is coming too. Age is 14.
(Up to 2 people can have a power)
(You can have 2 powers)
Rosekit
Rosekit
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun May 31, 2009 4:56 pm

(Accepted!!!!)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchidkit Sun May 31, 2009 5:06 pm

FORM

Name- Iniska Blisadom
Gender-Girl
Looks-Blonde. Wavy to knees. NOT color-nuts like her sis. soft chocolate eyes. Skin pale, slight tan. Peachy. LIght and skinny. Sister is too, but that's about the only similarity.
Power-fire
Rank-Unraveler
Personality-Calm, a little moody, nothing exactly surprises her. Sorta like Leafpool from Warriors.
Other-Sister is coming too. Age is 15. Born in May. Sis is 6 months younger.
(Up to 2 people can have a power)
(You can have 2 powers)
P.s I talked to my cuz earlier, so I know what she wants.
Orchidkit
Orchidkit
Deputy

Female
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:27 pm

(I hope you're accepted too.)

"Huh? Embyias?" Winter said.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosekit Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:28 pm

"Th-the Emybias! You don't know the Emybias?!" Alice screeched.
Rosekit
Rosekit
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:20 pm

"Uh...no. Who in the world are you?" Question confused
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchidkit Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:51 pm

"My sister," a soft yet musical voice called from the shadows. "By the way I'm Iniska Blisadom and my sister's name is Alice, Alice Blisadom." Iniska slipped out out of the trees and placed herself by Hydro.
Orchidkit
Orchidkit
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:04 pm

"Ok..." Winter said, a bit shooken by the sudden appearence.
"Anyway, Winter said, letting herself relax and releasing the icy grip her feet had to the ground. "Shouldn't we start already?" she said. She quickly made the ice form a cool jacket around her arms.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Opal bit her lip then turned toward everyone fear blazing in her eyes. "How? Why? What is happening?" She shrieked, then collapsed into a heap silver glowing where her eyes once were. The misty time fog wrapped it's self around her. (This happens when people with time powers go into shock, only Unravelers and people with time powersknow that so basicly PANIC!)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Winter sighed. "What's wrong NOW." she said.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosekit Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:20 pm

"Iniska..." Alice sighed. "I can introduce myself, you know."
Rosekit
Rosekit
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchidkit Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 am

Iniska elbowed her sister and then looked at Opal "she's in shock, Alice can you give me thyme and honey mixed with WARM water?"
Orchidkit
Orchidkit
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Winter muttered. "Ok...suddenly they appear, and I don't even know what their powers even are..."
((Wait a sec...MossPaw never accepted u, OrchidKit!))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosekit Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 pm

"Ugh..." Alice sighed. "Why do I have to do EVERYTHING? Becuz you're too lazy to do it yourself?"
She turned to Winter. "By the way, my power's Plants, my sis has fire. I also must have enhanced hearing powers!"
Rosekit
Rosekit
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

(Accepted sorry Orchidkit and Rosekit)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchidkit Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:22 pm

"Oh whatever you?" She looked at Winter with a warm look.
Orchidkit
Orchidkit
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:57 pm

"well, you probably can tell one power from my name, ice & snow. surprisingly, i also have plants, which i consider an odd combination." as winter spoke, a frosted pink rose appeared in her hair, which she absent-mindedly pulled out and twiddled with, plucking of the thorns and throwing it at Iniska. "Here." she said, suddenly looking straight at her as she threw it.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosekit Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:30 pm

"Hey, how come I don't get a rose?" Alice playfully joked. A beautiful lilac popped into her hand. "Here. Trade ya." She smiled.
Rosekit
Rosekit
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchidkit Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:53 pm

"Only if you get the mixture," Iniska teased. "Thank you" she said to Winter.
Orchidkit
Orchidkit
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:52 pm

"No prob." Winter shrugged. She tossed a bright blue snapping dragon at alice. "have fun." she smiled.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next