Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

+2
Darkstar
Icepaw
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. Empty I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

Post  Icepaw Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:11 am

This simply a little story that I will allow people to become part of. If you wish to be a charecter here, please make sure you post all requirements. Creature:(you may be any type.)
Look:
Personality:
Other: Once there are enough charecters,I will tell you more about the story.p.s you may be as many charecters as you want. Very Happy

Last edited by Icekit on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. Empty Re: I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

Post  Darkstar Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Creature: Part wolf part human
Looks: Black hair and green eyes (As a wolf beautiful gray pelt with green eyes)
Personality: Nice, Funny, Relaxed.
Habitat: Practically anywhere, but sometimes the forest.
Other: His name is Dalton.

This is pretty cool, Icepool.
I'm looking forword to the rest!
Darkstar
Darkstar
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-09-06

https://warriorsrpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. Empty Re: I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

Post  Moonclaw Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Creature: Part Dragon Part Human
Looks: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, As a Dragon She Is Green
Personality: Nice, Playful
Habitat: Anywhere with people
Other: Her name is Karen

This is cool!

~ Moonclaw
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstar Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:11 pm

We should RP this instead of the story thing..

Can we, Icepool?
We must await permission from Icepool, Moonclaw.
Darkstar
Darkstar
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. Empty I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

Post  Icepaw Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:37 pm

yeah, you can rp it,i meant to do that anyway.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Can you like find the people in the cave or something Icekit?

Karen walked around the cave boardly. She really wanted to talk to someone. She shifted into her dragon from and flew around.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Creature- a shifuwat dragon, which is like a transforming water dragon.
Look- AS a human: pale skin with bright blue eyes and wavy, dark brown hair. As dragon: White with bright blue eyes.
Personality- mysterious, clever, strong.
Gender-{boy/girl} girl
Habitat- mountain forest.
Anything else you want to add- She is called Micrazi as human, Mountain snow as dragon.
(Now called WildCrea.)

Last edited by Icepaw on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 pm

sure!
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 pm

( Okay, thats who you are. How about you find me in the cave..)

( Karen walked around the cave boardly. She really wanted to talk to someone. She shifted into her dragon from and flew around. <- Mabye your dragon can see me?)
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. Empty fantasy story

Post  Icepaw Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:59 pm

(okay!)
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstar Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 am

Dalton was a human at the moment, his bright green eyes shone. His hands were in his loose blue jeans as he watched Karen fly.
Darkstar
Darkstar
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:27 am

Karen was suddenly aware of Dalton watching her. Finally, someone was here to, she was getting lonely. She shifted into her human form and walked over to Dalton. " Hello," Karen said.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstar Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:10 pm

Dalton cleared his throat before talking. His voice was clear, manly, inviting, reassuring and kind. "Hello, Karen. How are you doing?" he asked respectfully, looking at the sky.
Darkstar
Darkstar
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. Empty Re:Fantasy story

Post  Icepaw Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Mountain Snow was getting drenched in the rain. "Hey!What's that?"said Mountain Snow.She squinted her eyes to see through the heavy rain. "oh!"she said.It was a cave. She flew to it.She saw humans inside. As she got close, she shifted into human form.Her pale skin didn't show to well through the heavy rain, and she hoped to surprise the humans inside.Micrazi entered the cave dressed in a drenched snow white dress.She was barefoot but her feet were not bothered by the cold stony cave floor.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:07 pm

" I'm good. What about you? " Karen asked smiling. She saw something in the distance, " Whats that? " Karen asked surprised. ( The shape could be Icekit, I can't remember who she plays)
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. Empty RE:Fantasy story

Post  Icepaw Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:24 pm

Mountain Snow realized that one of the humans were peering through the wind and rain.Probaply staring at her.They would most likely be dreary travelers, not caring who they meet..just in case,Mountain Snow dived into a bush.Just to be safe,she stayed in human form.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstar Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:03 pm

(Changing Dalton's name to Ty and adding Akari, who's a dragon).

Ty shrugged.
"I'm good though" he said, not paying the least attention to someone in the distance.

Akari had noticed Mountain Snow.
She was not in Dragon Form, but in Human Form.
Her black hair draped over her eyes as she approached Mountain Snow.
She shook her bangs and said with courage, "Hello" she said.
Darkstar
Darkstar
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. Empty RE:Fantasy Story

Post  Icepaw Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:12 pm

Mountain Snow shook her wavy brown hair. "Do I know you?"she said. The face looked familiar. She thought this person might be in her human school class. "I wonder if she is part Dragon...."she murmured. 'Well, I guess since we're all sheltering in this big cave together, we should at least get to know each other."suggested Mountain Snow."Call me Micrazi. What is your name?"
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:03 am

This simply a little story that I will allow people to become part of. If you wish to be a character here, please make sure you post all requirements. Creature- part human/ part winged cat Look - cat form slender tortiseshell with green eyes raven wings. Human form long black hair creamy colored skin green eyes.
Personality-Shy, sweet,skiddish around people,quiet. Gender-Girl{boy/girl} Habitat-Foggy mountain forest Anything else you want to add- clothes made of leather,Has two very sharp swords that she is skilled with. Name is Mai Once there are enough charecters,I will tell you more about the story.p.s you may be as many charecters as you want. Razz

Last edited by Mosspaw on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Karen nodded, she walked forward, gestering for Ty to follow. She went to the entrance of the cave and saw two girls talking. She walked over, " Hello." Karen said to one of them. ( The one is Icekit)
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstar Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:20 am

Akari glanced at Karen. "Yeah, I'm part dragon.." she said, pulling up part of her shirt to reveal small wings stuck on her back. "They grow as I fly" she said, pulling her shirt down.

Ty saw. "Well, well well" he said, with a laugh.
Darkstar
Darkstar
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:48 am

" So am I." Karen replied, and she shifted into her Dragon form once again. She flew around a little and shifted back to her human form.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstar Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Akari smiled. "What species though?" she asked. "I'm Rednoff" she grinned, her dimples flattening.

(I made that up, Moonclaw, just to let you know XD).
Darkstar
Darkstar
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:12 pm

" I'm an Ice Dragon." Karen replied. She had such a nice name for her specise, but Karen was just a Ice Dragon.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:03 pm

Suddenly a russle inturuped them a small winged cat stepped out.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next