Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

+2
Darkstar
Icepaw
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. - Page 2 Empty Re:Fantasy Story

Post  Icepaw Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:30 pm

"I am full dragon.Shifewat Dragon. I thought you were regular humans."These words spiraled from Mountain Snow's mouth.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. - Page 2 Empty Re: I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

Post  Moonclaw Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Karen turned to Mountin Snow. " Thats a cool dragon type." Karen said, pausing. " I'm pretty board.." Karen said unexpectedly.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. - Page 2 Empty Re:Fantasy Story

Post  Icepaw Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:53 pm

((I changed my name to Wildcrea, prounouced wy-eld-cree-uh.)) Smoothly, WildCrea turned her attention to The winged cat. "Who are you?"she said. Then she turned to dragon form and repeated.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. - Page 2 Empty Re: I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

Post  Moonclaw Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:55 pm

Karen looked at the other dragon. She turned into her dragon form and fluttered around.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:14 pm

WildCrea turned gracefully and swirled into the air. Snowflakes danced around her, hiding her limp body. When it all ended, a snow white dragon was in place of the human girl. "Well?"She asked the cat.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:17 pm

The cat fluffed up her fur and hissed.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:17 pm

Karen turned toward the cat. " No need to get worked up.." Karen mumbled quietly, no one here would hurt anyone.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:49 pm

The cat moved to a spot where she wouldn't be trapped then started to quiver it felt like an earthquake was going on.Fog spilled into the cave and the cat vanished when the fog cleared in place of the cat was a young girl holding two swords.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Karen was surprised. " Whats your name?" Karen asked, turning from the dragon to the cat who had just turned into a girl.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:56 pm

"Mai" she whispered.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:58 pm

" Karen." Karen replied back. " So all people here can turn into something I take it?" Karen asked, looking around.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:35 am

"Yes."said Wildcrea. "Apparently."she said.She calmly whirled around to Mai."Did I frighten you?"she asked. There was no expression on her face.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:41 am

Karen nodded, it looked like it.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Mai didn't like people they ruined her life they hurt her Mai moved her swords into a attack poistion.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Karen backed away. " What is it?" Karen asked, she could see a werid look on Mai's face.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstar Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:22 am

My eyes were relaxed as I looked at them. I was in wolf form, my gray pelt ruffling in the light wind in the forest.
Darkstar
Darkstar
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-09-06

https://warriorsrpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:11 am

"Humans hurt my body and mind I just never feel safe around them any more." Mai's voice had a strange accent to it.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:38 am

" Well, everybody here isn't axactly human." Karen pointed out. " We can all turn into some kind of creature." Karen added.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:43 am

"My parents were part cat they almost killed me then dumped me on the street and so many people hurt me there." Mai whispered.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:44 am

Karen stepped forward a bit. " Nobody here will hurt you." Karen whispered.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:51 am

Mai calmed down and put her swords into two sword holders and sat down.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:52 am

Karem stepped forward again. " So. What are we going to do now?" Karen asked, looking around at everybody. The funny thing was, they were all here at the same time, with almost the same type of talents. Only, they turned into different things.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:57 am

Mai turned back into a cat and lifted her nose in the air and meowed sharply "intruters!"
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:58 am

" What do you mean? Intruders?" Karen asked.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:01 am

"People coming" Mai meowed.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next