Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

+2
Darkstar
Icepaw
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. - Page 7 Empty Re: I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

Post  [F]irekit Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:51 am

Prophecy watched, unseen in the mist, as the others limped back, tired and injured, to the cave. One of them, who's animal form was a winged cat, kept wailing. He could tell from here her leg was broken. Can't she be quiet for a minute? She didn't know what real pain was. He was in his human form, wearing a shaman cloak and a hood. As a child, he'd been an outcast, his parents had never wanted him, and his father had thrown a terrible tantrum after finding out his son was a shape-shifter. He'd thrown a sword at him. It had caught Prophecy on his side, and now he had a scar running half-way around his waist. This lot will not want me either He thought bitterly. Turning into a silver-pelted wolf, he turned and padded away into the mist. (In his animal forms, he prefers the name Hyrath).
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join. - Page 7 Empty Re: I have made a story. It starts in an old cave-if you like fantasy, please join.

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Stormheart pricked her ears, she thought she heard something. She was just tired, and probably hearing things. She licked her sprained paw again, and sighed. She felt so tired.. Her head began to nodd..
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 am

Tail down, Prophecy walked slowly through the woods. At least they have each other he thought. They did not know how much he would give to have companionship, but it seemed his path had to walked alone. Not once in his 17 years had he found some one that was like him in any way. Sure, being one of a kind can be fun, but with a blessing comes a curse. Mine is that I have to walk alone. On finding a gentle hollow in the ground, Hyrath sat down and howled to the moon. A long, lonely howl. One that told of sadness, and pain, but most of all, loneliness. Listening with his ears pricked, he waited to see if any would reply.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:00 am

Stormheart pricked her ears as she heard a long and low howl, somewhere off. She replied, and howled. It was long and low as well, she hurt everywhere, you couldn't expect her to be very happy.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 am

Upon hearing the other wolf reply, he set off in the direction of it, hoping for some company. Again he stopped, waiting for the reply.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Stormheart pricked her ears, and started walking - no, limping in the direction of the howl she heard. She howled again loudly, hoping for a reply.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:51 am

Prophecy heard the she-wolf reply, this time closer, much closer. As he walked through the trees, he suddenly came upon her. Keeping a wary stance, he waited to see what she would do.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:42 am

Stormheart came upon another wolf, and actually half smiled. "Who are you?" She asked cuiously.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 am

My name is Prophecy. I'm a shape-shifter. What about you?
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:39 pm

"Stormheart, in wolf form but in a human form, I prefer Karen." She said, "I am a shape shifter as well."
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:50 pm

The mysterious Creek came in. She decided to leave this group forever. ((I'm not going to use Creek anymore. I may bring her back.))

Forest walked in to where Prophecy and Stormheart were. "I am Forest, a shape shifter. I know how you feel, Prophecy. BUt I feel worse. My aunt and Uncle kicked me out after my Mother and Father died. I have been alone all my life till now. I was 12 when they couldn't put up with me anymore. Really 12. Now, I live forever, and the moment I turned 13, I stopped aging. I am not sure why. But now, I must suffer eternity with this pain on my mind. Don't fret upon you're problems. Everyone has a person with worse problems then they." she sighed. She turned to Stormheart. "Creek has left. I was traveling with her, and I felt a real connection. She was my first friend. Now she's gone for good. NOW you know why I was sorrowful when I thought she was dead."
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:52 pm

"Creek left." Stormheart repeated. "You have fun with that." Was all she said, and she shook her fur out. Problems? She had problems as well, didn't everyone? Her family all died, and her sister.. She sighed and stopped thinking. She wanted to walk into darkness, she just wanted to keep walking and never have to think, or talk again.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Creature: Shape Shifter
Looks: A Twin of Karen/Stormheart
Personality: Mean, and a know it all. EVIILL! xD She is not very nice.
Habitat: Anywhere
Other: She is Karen/Stormheart's sister and is named Kay.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:42 am

Hyrath turned his head towards the other wolf, the fur on the back if his neck rising. "You think you've got it hard? I have to live for all eternity and walk alone. You had a friend for a while. I have never even had one for a minute. I have to live with the fact that when I was 7 my father almost killed me, and that I was and always will be an outcast. I have no time for people that try to make out that they have the worst lives ever when they have it easy."

Turning back to Stormheart, he said, "I will not be wanted by this group. I am leaving and walking my own path like I am meant to. But I would like to ask you to come with me." Dropping his head, he waited for his answer.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:27 am

Stormheart was a bit shocked, and then nodded. "Yes, I will come."
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:07 am

"Thank you." Turning his back on Forest, he trotted off into the mist, and waited further off for Stormheart.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm

"Bye.." Stormheart said to Forest softly, and seemed to glid away. This all seemed so.. Surreal. Like a dream.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Forest shook her head. She looked up at Prophecy and whispered. "Wrong." she whispered. "Dead wrong." she shivered, and her out strecthed hand pulled back. "I'm you're friend if you accept my friendship." Forest sighed. "But of course, nobody wants me. No one. No one. I'm alone..." Forest's voice trailed off, and she faded in the mist.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:38 am

Giving a sharp bark towards Forest, he said all he needed to.
"I'll accept your friendship, but I must still go."
Not waiting for an answer, he turned, and began loping off into the forest, toward the mountains.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 am

Stormheart looked at Forest. "Look, we all have horrid pasts I'm sure, but I'm going. Say bye to everyone for me." Stormheart said, and bounded after Prohphecy.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 pm

((Hello? Forest trotted off. Didn't you read: 'faded into the mist'? Forest didn't hear what you guys barked. ))

Forest sighed. "Enough of this." she muttered to herself. "I'm to helpless for my own good." Forest paused, to think it over. "Time to get a new identity." she yipped. Suddenly, in the depths of the forests, that wolf was no longer wolf, but dragon. A muscular midnight blue dragon. "Better." she muttered. "Now, new name: Star. Yes..." she hissed. Star flew off into the sky.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:05 pm

(( I know that, Stormheart didn't notice. I can read, and i read it.))

Stormheart bounded after Prophecy, and caught up. "Why did you want me to come with you?" Stormheart randomly asked.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 pm

((I didn't know that.))

Star moved around in the sky. She could see a bright white rabbit on the ground. Time to land. Star swooped down on to the rabbit and swallowed.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:01 pm

"Something just told me that you needed to come." Not meeting her eyes, he knew that he wasn't telling the truth. He also knew that if he looked at her, she would notice, if she hadn't already. "We must head to the mountains, where we will not come across many others. If you want to leave before you head into a life of lonliness, I don't mind."
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 am

Mai screeched again no one seemed to be around.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next