Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro) Empty Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

Post  Mosspaw Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Um so this starts around a sacred pool (It's NOT called pool o' wetness) Where the characters must unwind a phrophecy ((Shown below))

"Many will come to a holy burn (meaning the sacred everlasting fire Eymber) after meeting 'round Hydro (The pool) They come in many shapes, sizes, and levels of power.(The different RP people) Alone they are weak but united with the hazel eyed girl (Mosspaw-sorry, guys!) they are strong. (They must unite)."
Moon~A moutain princess

There are different jobs I'll give the decription.....

Leader- MUST be bold. CAN'T be timid -Mosspaw

Unraveller- Prophecy reader is like medicine cat (Spots open 2)

Scout- MUST be sneaky. Is used to stake out meeting areas and watching for ambushes (Spots open 4)

Warrior/Sentry- These people are fighters!! (Spots open eight)

Pupil- A learning RP person. (unlimited spots! Very Happy)

FORM

Name-
Gender-
Looks-
Power-
Rank-
Personality-
Other-
(Up to 2 people can have a power)
(You can have 2 powers)

Powers

Time-1 spot left!:
Fire-
Ice+Snow-
Earth-1 spot left!:
Air+Weather-
Plants-1 spot left!:

Name- Opal
Gender-Girl
Looks-http://www.buzznet.com/tags/twilight/photos/rosalie/?id=62851431
Power(s)-Plants+Time
Rank-Leader
Personality-Keen, bold, a good leader is like Ripplestar+Thornleaf (Icepaw will explain Thornleaf)
Other-NOPE

Last edited by Mosspaw on Sun May 31, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro) Empty Re: Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Name- Erin
Gender- Male
Looks- Erin has a tan tint to his skin, almost in between pale and dark colored. He stands about, 5'2, a pretty good size for his age. He has thick, straight and seemingly greasy dark blond hair. It's slicked back most of the time, and is a tad spiky near the top. His hair just barely covers the tops of his ears. His eyes are a pale, powdery blue color. His nose is normal size, as with his lips. His lips are pale red, and pink colored. His legs are long, helping him run quite quickly. His arms are this way all well, helping him reach higher things better then most. His fingers and toes and thicker, but not too thick at all. Erin is big, and muscular, and isn't skinny but not super fat.
Power- Earth
Rank- Warrior
Personality- Erin is a rough and tumble kind of guy, being pretty muscular and strong. He gets offended very easily, and has a bit of a temper. Mess with his friends or him, and he'll give you something to remember. He does have a softer side, though you can't tell. He is very caring toward animals, and loves plant life. He is very touchy when you talk about his parents. He is a rebel on the outside, and a nice guy on the inside.
Other- Nope
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro) Empty Re: Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

Post  Icepaw Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Name-Winter (Forst/Frost) Azai (ay-zay). Nickname: Misu
Gender-Girl
Looks-Pretty, slender girl with dark night-black hair. Her skin is very pale, sort of a creamy-white. Winter's eyes are a shining frosty blue. They have a tiny twinkle of brown. She likes to wear a hooded cloak. BLack, of course, or midnight blue. (She's not goth!!!)
Power-Ice & snow + Plants (Yeah, weird combination!) Otherwise Ice & snow + Air/Weather if that's too weird. Either one, I don't really care.
Rank-Pupil to Warrior
Personality-Secretive. She can be threatning. Her stare is very intimidating, and even if she's not frowning, her eyes can be menacing. She laughs easily, and is shy, but once you open her petals, you'll find a clever, exotic, fun-loving girl. Winter has never loved fire. She can withstand it. She feels uncomftorable in temperatures above 90 degrees farenheit, though. Like other humans, too much heat will kill her. But she can withstand lower temperatures then 0 degrees celseas. She desn't know how low, though. She feels comfy in the 33-60 range degrees farenheit. (Not sure about celeseas, or however it's spelled.)
Other-Don't know any now.
(Up to 2 people can have a power)
(You can have 2 powers)

Last edited by Icepaw on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:47 pm

((Accepted and RP!!))

Opal sat quietly around Hydro and watched the bubbly pool waiting....
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Erin spotted Opal and the bubbly little pool. Erin blinked, still a little confused about the whole thing.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Opal twisted around and looked at Eric "sit" were her only words.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:25 pm

(( Erin.))

Erin sat down quietly, and looked around.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:56 pm

((I'm not added. Did you accept me? Because then you would tell me whether I was Ice & Snow +Plants or Ice & Snow +Air & Weather. So...am I accpted?))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

(Ice & Snow + Plants Rp)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 pm

"Hello you come of the prophcy?" Opal asked.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 pm

(( Thornleaf. *Shudders* Moonclaw can explain too! =P ))

Erin turned to Opal. "Yes." He answered, his voice soft and quiet.. Not like his looks, rough and tough.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:04 am

((Yeah, Thornleaf is quite a mix...she can be thorny, as her name says. (BUt what's with the leaf, I don't know...) When she finds someone to pick one....*shudder* otherwise, she's a really nice person. Except, if I remembered this right, she had kind of a temper...Basically, for anyone who's read Twilight, Alice with Bella's emotional qualities. KInda. BUt not uite so intense with Bella. Also, ThornLeaf's got a mate and kits. ))
Winter looked around. Right now she had on a pale green dress, some wooden slippers with vines attached, wrapping around to her ankles. Around her neck was a dull looking shell (like a clam) on a golden thread. She had a pretty bracelet on that had a flower shaped ornament hanging off of it.

Last edited by Icepaw on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:54 pm

(( Thornleaf.. My definision is don't mess with her, and you won't get hurt. Also.. EVIL! To Stormheart anyway.))

Erin waited for an response.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Winter came out from the shadows, wind whipping about her head, and slashing at her hair and dress. The cold gusts slashed against her ice-cold skin. "Hi. I have come for the prophecy." Some frosted flowers sprouted up next to Winter's left foot.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:44 am

"Whats with all the girls..'" Erin muttered.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:16 pm

"You'll live Erin come Winter.... Sit and I will begin." Opal murmered in a low mysterious voice as a misty fog swirled around them. (A.K.A Time fog)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Erin rolled his eyes. Fog swirled around them. "Awe-Some."
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 am

Winter simply looked at Erin and shot him a muderous glare. "You got a problem with that? BEcause some girls can kill, you know." Forst looked at Erin. ((Actually, I'd rather her first name's Winter, but her full name's Winter .M. Chwonolf. That ok?))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:19 am

Erin decided to be a smart aleic. "I didn't say I have a problem with girls. And I know that, some boys can kill to." Erin said,
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:26 pm

"I know that." Winter drawled. She quickly let out some flashes of ice at Erin, not caring much what Opal would do. She knew he awas trying to look cool by being a smart alec and leaving her speechless. "Well, I've got something to tell you, mousebrain. You think you're smart, but are you strong?" she challenged.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Erin growled at Winter. "Mousebrain? Wow, maybe you really are dumb." He said, and then answered her question. "Yes. Yes I am," Erin said, and made some soil and dirt float into the air, and land on her head. "And Opal, just because shes a girl, don't gang up on me." He added.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Opal stood up and spat "STOP! Sit Winter you must learn to listen to warriors as a pupil. Erin I'd rather you not call me dumb."
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:38 pm

" I didn't. I called Winter dumb." Erin said, and then added, "I said she might be dumb." He rolled his eyes, this Winter chick would never become a warrior.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Winter let a real growl escape her throat. She narrowed her eyes. "Watch it..." she hissed.
((Winter chick? Okay....))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:16 pm

(( This Winter kid, girl.. I just said chick for no reason. ))

Erin rolled his eyes. "Uh huh, yeah," Erin said, and looked at his feet.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next