Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

Post  Mosspaw Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 pm

"Please stop" Opal cried.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something like Deadhold's and Mistypaws Role Play conbined (Starts around Hydro)

Post  Moonclaw Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Erin rolled his eyes. " I will if she will."
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm

"I mean the two of you if you wonder about the hazel eyed girl it's me." Opal growled.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Erin grinned, sarcastic. "Really? I didn't know! "
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 pm

"Well, well. isn't that a surprise." Winter rolled her yes, covering herself in a blanket of frost. "Ooh...you know, I like this prophecy. It has some icyness to it, kinda like me."
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 am

"Please don't I'm a bit sick." Opal muttered.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:29 pm

"Well, too bad." Winter said. But her frost blanket dissapeared, and Winter was tangled in vines. "Aaahhh... now what do you want?" she hissed.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Opal wiggled her fingers the vines vanished.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:45 pm

"Hey!" She said. The vines reappeared. "I WANT the vines." Winter growled.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:53 pm

"Sorry" Opal sighed everyone made her feel so depressed!
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Winter looked at Opal. She didn't seem too happy.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Opal looked at the pool sadly.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Winter sighed. She didn't even know what Opal wanted!
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:06 pm

"I just want to unwind the prophcy." Opal cried.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Winter shook her head. "Then we'll help- at least I will." she looked at Erin. "Call me Lapiz." she smiled at Opal.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 pm

"Lapiz!? Freaky freaky freak." Erin thought, and stood up. "I'l help. CALL ME ERIN.' HE siad.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:04 pm

"Sorry. I really go by many names. And don't say Freaky freaky freak like that. It's a bit annoying, ERIN." she replied.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 am

Opal hissed with annoyance.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:49 am

((Mosspaw, when you say 'hissed with annoyance, do you mean to me, or to Erin over there, who called me 'winter chick'?))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:23 pm

(( Its not bad if I did.. Geez..))

Erin rolled his eyes. "You know what, I'm gonna leave. I mean, I don't like to have girls ganging up on me every second." He got up, and turned to leave....
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 pm

..and had a wall of ice surrond him. "You can't go." Winter said, her voice as cold as ice itself.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:38 pm

" And why not?" Erin demanded, shivering from the cold.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Winter's stern glare softened. "You're part of the prophecy now. It won't let you go..." The wall of frozen water disappeared.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 am

Erin looked at her, his shaggy brown hair in his face and his eyes huge. "I think I can leave if I wanted to.." He grumbled, and sat down.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Winter smiled. "Maybe-but I wouldn't be so sure. The prophecy will hunt you down, I promise." she said.
((BY the way, Mosspaw, don't forget-Elementals.))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next