Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FirClan - Role play made by [F]irekit

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FirClan - Role play made by [F]irekit - Page 2 Empty Re: FirClan - Role play made by [F]irekit

Post  Icepaw Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:26 pm

"Wildkit! And you?" she asked, her eyes wide.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

FirClan - Role play made by [F]irekit - Page 2 Empty Re: FirClan - Role play made by [F]irekit

Post  [F]irekit Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:07 am

I'm Yellowpaw now. I've just been made an apprentice!" Yellowpaw flopped onto her back, inviting the younger cat to play with her.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:59 pm

"Wow! A new apprentice!" Wildkit said in awe. Then the black, brown, silver, and gray kit pounced onto Yellowpaw and growled. "Grrrr...."
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:21 am

Yellowpaw, purring in amusement, rolled over, squashing the little kit underneath her. Then, as quickly as she could, she got up and shook herself. Then she heard Firstar calling her. "Gotta go, I'll play later!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, and have found some company, but I would suggest you get some sleep. You'll have a long and busy day tomorrow."

"Yes, Firstar." Yellowpaw made her way slowly to the apprentice den, flicking her tail in a "good night" to Wildkit.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Wildkit mewed happily. Then she opened her mouth in a wide yawn. She rolled onto her back. She grabbed a pinecone as she went in. When she scampered inside the nursery, she rolled the pinecone. Then she batted at it. Then she pounce on it, then hunted it as if it were a mouse. Then she crawled into a bed of moss. She was very small, even for a kit. Even for a runt!
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 am

The next morning, Yellowpaw woke up just as the sun was coming up over the hills. She sat and watched it, before going to lie in the middle of the clearing, waiting for Icewind to come and tell her what they were going to do on their first day.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Icewind awoke, and spotted her apprentice. "Yellowpaw!" Icewind bounded over.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:00 am

Yellowpaw bounced onto her paws, her short tail lifting up in excitement. "Icewind! What are we doing today?"
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:59 am

"Well, I was thinking about touring the territory, good with you?" Icewind said cheerfully.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

"Great with me!"

((Adding new character))

Name: Slipstream
Description: Tortoiseshell with a white nose.
Personality: Quiet, quite playful when you get to know him.
Other: Nothing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Firstar woke up and stalked out into the clearing. There he saw Icewind and Yellowpaw talking. Waving his tail in greeting to them as he walked by, he disappeared out of camp, into the forest. What with all the problems with not having enough cats, he needed a good hunt to clear his mind.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Icewind grinned. "C'mon!" She said, and bounded out of camp.

(( Any important things in the territory I should know?))
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:49 am

Hmmm, good question...It's like RiverClan's hunting grounds. It has a stream, but the camp is not on an island. Apart from having the stream, the grassland is quite rich in prey. It's surrounded on all sides execpt for the West by other Clan's territory. OakClan to the North, IvyClan to the East, and JuniperClan to the South. In the middle of the terra there's a lightning-struck Fir tree, which gives the Clan it's name. The border between JuniperClan is Fourtrees. Also, the border IvyClan is a stream. There is a Thunderpath at the top of their terra, and a herb-clearing to the North. The training area is right by the camp, and is a grass covered plateau.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:40 pm

((Adding new character))

Name: MoonLeaf
Description: Pretty tabby with soft silver stripes and gentle brown fur. Green eyes, like a leaf.
Personality: Quiet, shy, agile, quick-on-her-paws, and, if you take the time to know her, courageous, loyal, and a good friend.
Other: I want her to be born in the spring. What season is it?
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 pm

(( Got it Firekit.))

Icewind grinned, and started out of camp.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Wildkit got up and pounced on the pinecone again.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 am

((It's Autumn, Icepaw (Fall))

Following her mentor, Yellowpaw bounded out of camp, stumbling over the unfamiliar ground. "Where first?" Her small paws kneaded the ground in ancticipation.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Icewind smiled as Yellowpaw's small paws kneaded the ground, and slowed. "Well, I thought we could see the lightning struck fir tree first, in the middle of the territory, thats how the Clan got its name." Icewind said.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 am

"OK. Which way is it?"
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:16 pm

((Good! Do you accept my entrance?))

Wildkit boredly batted the pinecone again. She wanted to pounce something that would move on it's own. Her eye caught a flash of red. A ha! she thought. A leaf! She pounced on, over and over smacking the leaves to the ground.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 pm

((Oh right, yeah. Sorry!))
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:47 am

MoonLeaf raised her nose. The air was being disturrbed by wingflaps. Quickly, she dived into a bush. A minute later, afat robin landed, pecking for seeds. It was an inch away from her nose! This was her lucky day. Suddenly, the wind changed. THe bird smelled her. It started to take off. At the same moment, she pounced, and caught. the prey. Just as she raised her paw to deal the death-blow...
"Wait!" the bird tweeted. "Please, I have a nest waiting for me at home. If I don't come back, they'll all starve, and my mate." It looked at MoonLeaf with pleading eyes.
"Hmm..." MoonLeaf said. "Well...sounds reasonable. I can't kill a whole nest!" She released the bird and spent her time killing all the unfortuante animals that had seen. So, she came to vamp with, instead of a plump robin, three moles, a mouse, a blackbird, two rabbits, and, just for fun, four fish. Of course, that took a while...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wildkit pounced on one more leaf. Finally, dead on her paws, she dragged herself to the nursery.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  darkclaw Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm

There they spotted a red and black pelted loner inside. "I am Sarch," he weazed.
They overlooked him the first time, but now they saw a huge gash in him.
"I have talked to starclan," he choked out.

darkclaw
Deputy

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:37 pm

"wait.. Sarch? Haven't I heard that name?" moonleaf mewed. Wildkit collapsed and started snoring.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Beamheart Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:49 am

Name: Splashtail
Description: grayish-blue tint with soft blue eyes, has a front white paw (right) and a black and brown paw in the back (left paw)
Personality: loyal, quiet at times, hard-working, warm-hearted, smart, and funny
Other: young, looking for a mate.
Beamheart
Beamheart
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 pm

( beamers, don't expect too much company. Most people have abandoned this site. If you want a more active site, go to rpcentral.fourumotion.com)
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2