Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental RPG

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Elemental RPG

Post  [F]irekit Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 am

((Don't worry about it, just as long as you know that it's wrong =) ))

Feeling Belle's gaze on him, he turned to look at her questioningly. Then, thinking nothing of it, he turned back to Misu. "I'm Euphoria, otherwise known as Eu. I'm a wind/electric elemental. What about you?"

((You know what I mean, this elemental RP))
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 3 Empty ikgsjdgfsjgf

Post  Deadhold Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 am

{..... Well, I just don't appreciate being yelled at that's all. And capitals suggest yelling. Good thing I forgive easily.

Interesting places we come from, South Africa, South Korea, England and wherever else. I had a friend in my last college from South Africa, she was really nice Smile

Oh, and I'll put a post up later tonight, if I manage to get over my dad's house. Since I have to use his laptop lead because mine is being fixed. }
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://www.freewebs.com/shatteredrpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:26 pm

((Sorry again Dad broke his leg now he has blood clots in his leg and lung. I have to CLEAN my room *gasp* Razz ))
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:56 am

((Oh..dad...leg....yeah, sorry, Mosspaw. Cleaning room isn't bad, though. If you could just learn to be more organized...))
Misu looked at Eu. She started to tingle. She was so uncomfortable. The most company she'd had other then the forest animals was 2, when she was born. (MOm & Dad) "I'm an ice elemental." Her eyes were now not the pale sky blue-like color, but more...frosty, somehow. Suddenly, a bit of ground underneath her froze up. Misu nervously looked up. "Sorry about that," she said, nervously smiling. "That happens when I'm underpressure. You know, kind of nervous, or scared, sometimes even angry." Misu calmed down, and soon the ice was gone. (Wait, if I get ice, does that mean I get snow?)
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:41 am

Belle flinched when the ice started on the ground, and when it was gone she calmed down. She looked at Misu. "I'm fire elemental, my names Belle."
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:37 pm

"Belle." Misu whispered. "A beautiful name." she commented. She knew that since she was Ice and Belle was fire, it was natural for them to be enemys. Of course, she would probably be thought to be friends with the water elemental, enemies with the fire, and normal with the wind/electircity guy. BUt she seemed to be kind of wary of the Plants/water girl, and took liking to the fire elemental immediantly. She sighed silently. In her head, she quietly scolded herself. Winter! (Her real name, she doesn't like telling anyone, and she hasn't.) You are one weird girl, and you know it! Belle won't accept your friendship. And the water girl will not like it or at least think you're strange if you turn down her freindship! Honestly, she wanted to be friends with both of them.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 3 Empty posteh post

Post  Deadhold Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:29 am

Gazing silently at the ice elemental while the others introduced themselves, Morlanc was curious, but wary. As always, she didn't like company a great deal, and here she was with three others. Yes, they were elementals like she was, but that didn't make her feel any more comfortable around them. Turning as Eu returned to his dragon form, she considered doing the same, but knew that now there were so many around, she wouldn't have room. Probably one of the biggest in her dragon form, she took up a lot of space and there was little enough as it was.

As the others finished their introductions, she guessed it was about time she gave hers. "I am Morlanc, water and plant." As she spoke, Morly wondered what Misu was thinking. She felt no connection with the youngster, despite their areas of expertise being so close. She wasn't surprised, however, since she tried to keep herself reasonably distant from others, elementals included. She didn't like to make connections.

Now that the introductions were made, Morlanc turned and placed herself back down on the ground, near the fire. Despite her wariness of fire, it was kind of entrancing to her, hypnotizing even. Perhaps it was her contrasting elements, water was strong, while plant was weak. Shaking her head, she raised her gaze back to the others again, curious to see what they were all going to do, gathered here. Perhaps it meant something? It was a rare occurence to get even two elementals gathered together, let alone three. How many more were going to turn up?
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:50 am

Belle nodded at Misu's comment, and wondered what she was thinking. Ice and Fire were just natural enemy's, and she wasn't gonna be friends with this girl easily. She decided to change into her dragon form, it didn't take much room so it was fine. She changed into her dragon form, and her skin was pale white, and red/brown dots and fur covered her. She was smaller then Eu, but not by much.

(( What's up with Belle being so special and Misu and Eu and everyone liking her and stuff?))
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 pm

((Dunno. I want Misu to seem strange and weird, yet have friends. LIke me!))

Misu looked at Euphoria in his dragon form she was small in her dragon form, perhaps even smaller then her human form, sometimes the size of a wolf. But she wouldn't take any chances.

Misu looked at Euphoria, then Morly, then...Belle. "Goodbye," she whispered. Then she walked a few steps way from them, shifted, and flew off into the sky. It was too uncomfortable with so many people around her, she needed alone time.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Belle didn't notice that when Misu appeared that her shoulders hunched up. She relaxed as she flew off into the sky, and raised an eyebrow. Everybody was so.. Weird around her. Misu acted like she wanted to friends, when that could NEVER be possible.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Misu landed in an icy land, then immediantly changed to human. She climbed up a tree. A few tears sprouted from her face. For the first time in her life, she was crying. She transformed and soared away, landing closer to the lake, but hidden, and more private. She had always acted tough, and she could not allow anyone to see how...torn she was. All the lonely feelings she had kept locked up came rushing out of thier cage. She looked up, eyes shining.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Belle's face was guarded, not showing any emotion. Though inside she was feeling a little bit weird, Misu had been cheerful and peppy towards Belle, her enemy. She was also feeling weird because everyone, at one point or another, had looked at her with a weird expression. Eu first, and then Misu. Maybe even Morly, who knows, Belle couldn't watch them all at once. Belle was feeling quite mixed up and her emotions seemed jumbled. She felt awkward and self-consious around Eu, defensive and just, ugh, towards Misu, just plain mixed up.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:59 am

Inside, Eu knew exactly how Misu had felt. When he had first come across the other two, neither of them had responded in a particularly friendly way. Completely contrary to Belle, Eu's eyes showed his deepest feelings. The question was if anyone could read them. Turning away, without any word of explanation, he jumped into the lake and swam as fast as he could to his left. A place where he could take off and fly, the one thing that chased all his problems to the back of his mind. The only thing that calmed him. Being able to let his small body ride the currents was his greatest and (almost) only joy in life at the moment.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Belle looked up as Eu swam away, with no words, no nothing. Strangely, Belle felt sad and felt achey as soon as Eu had jumped into the lake. Why? Belle didn't normally feel this way, her eyes followed Eu 'til she could not see him any longer. Why did he leave? Why did she feel this way? Fire sparks prickled her finger tips, and she changed back into her human form. "Eu.." She murmured softly, and felt like some song was playing in her head, but she didn't know the name.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:30 am

Misu looked down below her cliff. This was so different. She felt...jealous, friendly, angry, sad, happy, excited, and melancholy, all at once around those people. She was jealous, that was easy to expain-they had family, she did not. They would have family, she would not. Friendly...she was desperate to find some one who even will mourn for her after her death. Angry...she wasn't sure why. Sad. She had lost family, she was always hurting. Happy and excited: she had a chance to be friends. All these emotions mixed up, and she felt a mist had settled on her mind, clouding her thoughts. So...complicated. She lowered her face and sobbed again. Then she stopped. Misu jumped down from the tree. She was in her human form when she went in the cave, handily nearby. Then-a shove, *thump* blackout.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:21 am

Belle sensed something wrong. "Misu's hurt." She said at once, and didn't quite frankly know why she cared. She put aside her hurt feelings, and flew into the air, dragon form. She sniffed the air, and followed Misu's scent like a dog.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 3 Empty kashjdakhdakhsdkjh

Post  Deadhold Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Morlanc sighed softly to herself. What was the matter with all these 'kids'? She was one of the older elementals and often felt a little out of place. Moreso since she wasn't as emotional as many. Moving her position slightly, she flicked her hand to one side, spraying the little campfire with water. Afterall, they no longer needed it. Once done, she shifted till she was laying on the floor, her head resting on her hands as she lay on her back and looked up to the dark sky. She ignored the other two who were still around, knowing that they could probably do well enough without her input.

As Eu swam away, she watched him go, thinking back to the past 19 years of her life. They'd been quite uneventful, for an elemental anyway. She preferred to keep herself to herself, so she was able to stay out of trouble quite easily. She also stayed away from the younger generation, finding it difficult to deal with how they acted and felt. Though she was quite protective when push came to shove, she had a rather detatched and blunt personality which others found irritating and offensive. Not that she was in any hurry to change.

Turning her gaze as Belle spoke, she gave another sigh and rose smoothly to her feet. With a quick glance at the fire elemental's retreating form, she faded softly into her dragon form and gave a sharp call in Eu's direction. Hoping that he would hear and follow, she turned and went after Belle, arriving at the cave at the same time.
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 am

Eu heard Morlanc's call. He flew over to where they were waiting outside a cave. He landed rather clumsily, digging his claws into the ground to stop himself from pitching forward. "What's wrong?" He asked. He could feel Belle's worry, as well as some hurt comng in waves off of her. Turning his attention away from her, he looked at Morly. "would someone please tell me what's going on?"
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 pm

"MIsu is hurt." Belle answered , her teeth gritted.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 pm

"Ow." MIsu said. Her head suddenly cleared. She remembered being pushed-pushed? "Jeez, what did I do?" she looked around. Nothing. "Hey-what was that?" she said. Sh had seen a dark shadow moving through the trees... "I better get out of here." she murmered. Her head still hurt a bit, but she was basically fine. She noticed that close to where her head had thumped against the earth, there was a sharp, deadly-looking rock. If she had hit her head against that instead...she shivered. Then she tunred dragon form and flew off. She felt the cold breeze whip against her. Wonderful. She flew on. Faster, faster! She was a blur of blue across the sky.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Belle spun around, Misu was in her dragonic form and gone. She sighed, and shrugged her shoulder. Her skin felt hot, and she was betting everything that waves of emotion were coming off her heavily. She looked up, and Misu was a blur against the sky. "Whatever." Belle muttered, and her eyes darted everywhere except Eu. The ground, the walls of the cave, the ceiling. She didn't know why she had felt the why she did when Eu took off, abandoned, left alone, somehow.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 3 Empty sdfsdfsdf

Post  Deadhold Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 am

Morlanc turned slightly as Eu approached, her gaze flicking over him before returning to watch the cave entrance. Belle could tell Eu all he needed to know, she wasn't too bothered. She moved forward, her dragon-form filling the cave entrance as she flowed inside and looked around. Her eyes adjusted quickly to the darkness and she saw movement nearby. The source was Misu, apparently unhurt and apparently unbothered. The Ice elemental simply turned dragon and flew out of the cave and into the sky. Morly shook her head, long whiskers moving with the action. These elementals were so messed up, it was a wonder the world was still in one piece.

Drawing her long body further into the cave, she nosed around, searching for the source of Misu's injury. They didn't particularly need anymore problems, so this one would be better once she had gotten rid of it. Her eyes scoured the cavern and she soon spotted the owner of the shadow, watching her from one of the corners. Her gaze locked with his and she realized that he was not human. But neither was he an elemental. He was a Hurathim, a species of shadowy dragon like creatures. Hurathim were known to be reasonably friendly, but occasionally they turned to the dark side. Hurathim also had a special ability; they were able to summon elementals and use their power. They had to have a stronger will than the elemental they were summoning, but they were good at finding the weaker willed elementals.

This Hurathim had evidently called upon the powers of a rock elemental, Morly could see it in the way he acted and moved. The rock elemental was no where to be seen, but they were in a cave. He could have been hiding in the walls that surrounded her and indeed, she could sense his presence. Backing out of the cave, she turned her gaze urgently to Eu and Belle. Rock elementals were known to be hard to break down, being as solid as stone. It would take a good beating to get rid of this Hurathim. "There's a Hurathim in there, controlling a Rock Elemental. He was probably planning on weakening Misu and controlling her as well. We need to destroy him and set the Rock Elemental free."

{meh}
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:31 am

"Just great." Eu muttered. 17 years he'd been an elemental, and still he sometimes lost control of his elements. The last thing he needed was to have to use them under pressure. Sighing inwardly, he let his ice-blue stare fall on Belle. "What do we have to do then? If we're going to do it, we may as well get it over with." Flicking his tail moodily, he waited for his answer.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Belle felt Eu's ice cold stare fall upon her. She ignored him, and her pale white skin grew a little warmer. "Ok, how are we going to get rid of it?" She asked Morly, and turned her back on Eu. What was wrong with her? All these stupid emotions..
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:58 pm

"Ugh." Misu felt wrong, like she had to return. As she went father away, the feeling cleared. Then she passed over an open field. An arrow whizzed up. "Argh!" she growled, frustrated. "Stupid dragon hunters." she muttered. She dodged arrow after arrow. Then she caught one in mid air and threw it back at them. It sliced through someone's bow. The hunter ran back, frightened. "Sweet." she said. Then, two more arrows zoomed toward her. She dodged, and the arrows narrowly missed her wing. She turned and grabbed the falling arrows and sliced two more bows. BUt more were coming. They thought she was easy prey, one dragon alone. She would prove them wrong. Time to play freeze, she thought.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down