Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental RPG

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemental RPG

Post  [F]irekit Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 am

Eu came out last, and, following the others, changed into his dragon form outside. He immediately took off, revelling in the feel of the wind underneath his wings. Instead of landing like the others, he carried on gliding. He flew low across the lake, taking in it's beauty, before flying straight back up again. When he finally landed next to the others, he was breathless and in a desperately happy mood. Realising he might have come across as quite rude, he said "I'm sorry, I just haven't done that in a while. Your lake certainly is beautiful."
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 pm

((I'll get rid of that. Sorry for breaking this up. -By the way, Deadhold. I PM'd you.))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 pm

(Um Deadhold I just got back on and can you make more elements, like clouds you know because I want to join.)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 2 Empty I sent a pm

Post  Deadhold Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:10 am

I sent a pm to Icepaw about it. As for more elements, there are none that I can think of. Suggest some? I'm not sure how Clouds is an element though....?

Last edited by Deadhold on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://www.freewebs.com/shatteredrpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:17 pm

((Post coming? What does that mean? By the way, can I be approved someday?))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:16 pm

((What about weather?))
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 2 Empty ................

Post  Deadhold Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:53 am

Post coming means what it says.... I was going to use that space to type a post, but since everyone's posted after, I'll have to post afterwards. Also, I have accepted you, Icepaw. If you look on the front page, you'll see.

As for Weather, it's really a combination of the other elements, a bit of water and wind and others. So I'd rather not.

Staring out over the lake with a wistful gaze, Morly smiled softly. The lake was indeed a wonderful sight, whether you were made for water or fire. Shaking her shaggy fur, she sprang up and raced across the bank, leaping high into the air and diving down into the clear, crisp water. Once in the lake, she twisted and turned, exhilerated by the feel of the liquid running across her sides and through her veins. Taking a long dive, she skipped over the seaweed and plants near the pitch-black depths. This was her element and her heaven.

After a short while, she remembered that the other two were probably still waiting up at the surface. With a soft, watery sigh, she glided up through the water, her draconic head breaking the surface with a soft splash. Turning, she saw the others and headed towards them, calling over as she neared the banks. "Anyone else fancy a swim?" Stopping a few metres from the banks with a smile on her face, she waited patiently to hear their replies.
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:25 pm

((Thanks!!!!!))
Misu looked around. She couldn't see any humans, thank goodness. "Anyone there?" she called. BIts of frost swirled around her.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Belle looked at the water, longing almost touching her eyes. "I'd rather not.." Belle said shortly. Dang fire element, it didn't feel good to be in the water.. It almost felt like she was sick.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Name: Azure Ristidee
Element/s: Um I'll say in a while
Human Appearance:
http://www.workhappynow.com/tag/teenagers/
Dragon Appearance:
http://carrie.elfwood.com/icedrgn.jpg.html
Other:Feels useless because she doesn't have an element yet
Personality:Quiet,easly angered, often depressed,very smart, Her personality is pretty random
(CAN TO PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME ELEMENT PLEASE CAUSE I DON'T WANT ROCK AND I'D LIKE 2 ELEMENTS!!!!)

Last edited by Mosspaw on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:03 am

"I'll come." Euphoria dove into the water next to Morly. Even though he was an Electricity element, he could swim without killing every living thing in that body of water, provided he focused on his Wind element. Suddenly, with a surge of joy, he turned around, and shot towards the other side of the lake, wanting to see what was there.

(Please check out my webbie. The link is on the Your Sites board!)
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 2 Empty kjhasdfkjshdf

Post  Deadhold Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:56 am

Mosspaw, two people can't have the same element. Also, can you describe your appearance, especially since there's like a million dragon pictures on that page.

Nodding in understanding towards Belle, Morlanc dropped back under the water, joined by Euphoria. She smiled softly and followed him across, her furry head breaking the surface near the opposite bank. She surveyed the forested trees and rich grass, tilting her head softly as she spotted a few rabbits. Turning and searching for Eu, she couldn't see him, so took it that he was under the water.

With all the grace and silence of an accomplished hunter, she slid out of the bank and crept towards the unsuspecting critters. When she was close enough, Morly took a great leap and landed on the rabbits, catching one in each paw and one in her mouth before they had a chance to react. With her bundle of three dead rabbits, Morly gave another soft smile and took to the air, gliding long and low over the lakes' surface.

When she arrived on the other bank, she dropped her catch in front of Belle and gestured towards it. "Bought you something to eat. Euphoria must still be swimming. Heh"
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:17 am

"Thank you." Belle said, smiling faintly, she took a bite of the rabbit.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:39 am

Eu saw Morly get out of the water, so he popped his head up, to see her carrying three rabbits towards Belle, who was still waiting on the bank. He launched himself out the water, and flew over to them. He landed rather clumsily next to Belle, and sat down to eat. Suddenly, his head shot up. "Change into your human forms, there's others around, and they're not elementals. Is there any place we can look like we're cooking these rabbits instead of eating them raw?" The thought of the people's surprised faces made him begin to laugh. Five minutes later, try as he might, he still could not stop laughing. Well, until he rolled into the lake. Cursing under his breath, he got out, absolutely sodden again. Then, remembering what he had told the others, he changed into the human form of himself.

((Please, I really need members for my webby, the link's on the Your Websites board. Thanks!))
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Belle chuckled softly at Eu rolled into the water again, because he was laughing so hard. She finished the rabbit before changing into her human form. She stood up, because when she was human again. she was on her knees. She shook her head, moving the brown-red hair from her face.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:21 pm

((Misu's on the other side of the lake.))
Misu peered closer. She thought she could see 2 figures swimming in the lake. No, never mind. She changed into dragon form and quickly flew to the other side of the lake. She changed into to human...then looked up. 3 other humans had just seen her shift from dragon to human! She froze.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 2 Empty kjshdkfhskfh

Post  Deadhold Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:15 am

Morlanc changed into her human form rather reluctantly, preferring her draconic one. Grabbing a couple of twigs and branches from ground, along with a few rocks, she put them together on the floor, into a kind of camp-fire. Of course, that was the most she could do, it was up to Belle to put fire to fuel. She looked up only to see Eu in the lake and the fire elemental chuckling at him.
Smiling softly to herself, she was about to speak, when she caught the sense of an elemental amongst the various human smells around. Her counterpart, Ice, was near.

Too near, apparently, for as she turned, there the elemental was, changing from dragon to human while seeming completely oblivious to the three already there. "Uh. Belle, you should light the fire. And you should give us your name, elemental." Although she might have sounded a bit abrupt or blunt, Morly wasn't a great speaker so she wasn't very good at being friendly with words.

[short and bad, sorry]
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:16 am

Belle nodded, amd shot tiny little fire like things out of her fingers, and that lit the fire.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 2 Empty Um?

Post  Mosspaw Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 pm

( Deadhold just TRY to think of elements please oh yeah what about time it's freezing time, portals, Time streams, time holes, etc.)

Last edited by Mosspaw on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Elemental RPG - Page 2 Empty .................

Post  Deadhold Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:22 am

Please get out of my thread and stay out. Elements are a matter of opinion, not intelligence. I don't like being threatened by a 10(?) year old with nothing better to do. Comprende?
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 am

(( Ok guys, lets not argue. Mosspaw, its not nice to yell. =) ))

Last edited by Moonclaw on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  [F]irekit Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:53 am

((Mosspaw, if I were you, I wouldn't do that again. Not only is Deadhold 8 years older than you, she is the creator of this RPG. Here in South Africa, one of the first things us kids learn is to resepect your elders, whether they be parents, or just people that you've never met before that happen to be older.))

Euphoria looked up at Morly's voice. He realised that there was another elemental near, and also that he had mistaken her scent for a normal human's. Quickly he turned back into his draconic form, before turning to look at the ice elemental as well.
[F]irekit
[F]irekit
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Belle turned too look at the new elemental, and stayed a distance from her, just because she was fire and the new elemental was ice.. They weren't exactly perfect friends for each other. Belle hung near the back while Morly and Eu talked. Her eyes, for some reason, kept drifting off and looking right at Eu. She shook her head, and looked away.

(( Actually, Darkstar made the RPG and such. =) ))
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:50 pm

(South Africa WOW kay sorry I yelled Deadhold I have a REALLY short temper.....Embarassed I feel REALLY bad Sad )
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:32 pm

((Still, I don't think Deadhold's allowed to forbid Mosspaw to join...Anyway, Mosspaw's been on the edge now adays, so it's not exactly on purpose... But it's not nice to yell, especially at a 18 year old...(I come from South Korea, where manners are important, and kids are respectful...)Ok, I'm not taking sides, no one's mad at me...right?))

Misu stared at the elementals grouped in front of her. "Hi? M-my name is M-m~ call me Misu." she stuttered.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down