Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I am Icetalon, and I would like to be a member of WindClan

4 posters

Go down

Hi, I am Icetalon, and I would like to be a member of WindClan Empty Hi, I am Icetalon, and I would like to be a member of WindClan

Post  Icetalon Tue May 26, 2009 7:17 pm

My Cat

I am a white cat with blueish-gray patches. I chose the warrior name Icetalon, when my brother, Talonpaw, died on the thunderpath. I am a very loyal warrior and i hate it when other warriors pity me because of the loss of my brother. I sometimes feel unwelcome, but whenever i consult the medi cat apprentice, she always reassures me.

Me

I am a super- fan of warriors series and have my own rp site (www.warriorsuperfan.forumotion.com) please feel free to visit my site, even though it is brand new and there are no members lol

Icetalon
Deputy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am Icetalon, and I would like to be a member of WindClan Empty Re: Hi, I am Icetalon, and I would like to be a member of WindClan

Post  Moonclaw Wed May 27, 2009 8:45 am

Welcome Icetalon! Please put your site in the right topic, the 'Your Website' topic, and take the quiz to be put in a Clan. Very Happy
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am Icetalon, and I would like to be a member of WindClan Empty Re: Hi, I am Icetalon, and I would like to be a member of WindClan

Post  Icepaw Wed May 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Although I don't mean to be right, she IS correct. Right now, that member, Moonclaw, is in charge, as the creator of this website is absent.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mosspaw Sun May 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Hello, Icetalon. Nice to meet you. I'm Mosspaw. The 4th person to join this site. I have been grounded, and not able to get on.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Welcome back Mosspaw!
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down