Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderclan Camp

+4
Mosspaw
Icepaw
Moonclaw
Darkstar
8 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Thunderclan Camp - Page 11 Empty Re: Thunderclan Camp

Post  Icepaw Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Icekit pricked her ears.
..."Sunpelt had a kit, named Tumblekit.." ..."Sunpelt died, and Gingerpool, another ThunderClan took her in. I never saw her, and when my Clan found out.. They exiled me." That was Grayfoot. Hah,hah! She just wished she could see TumblePaw now! She must have her jaw hanging to the ground! Wait-more talking. "D-d.." A pause. C'mon, Tumblepaw, spit it out... Icekit willed. THen she heard Grayfoot's voice. "Dad." Sweet! Finally they now both know! Of course they were father and daughter, she knew it from the start.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Camp - Page 11 Empty ..................

Post  Deadhold Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:13 am

Deadhold had been sniffing cautiously around the leaders den, wondering where Darkstar had been for so long. She was beginning to look like she'd left permanently. But of course, she was simply only a warrior. Twitching an ear in slight irritation, she turned towards the apprentice den, gaze lingering on it for a moment. What were they up to in there? Why did she care? She didn't usually worry about things like lost leaders, or care about things like non-clan cats. She must be going soft in the head.
Allowing a soft growl to escape her throat, she stalked over to the outside of the Warriors den, dropping herself down and stretching out. Her eyes closed as she began to doze, tail still flicking and something between a snore and a hiss coming from her mouth. And as she fell deeper into sleep, she dreamt of peace and quiet, and, for some strange reason, she dreamt of swimming, paws twitching while she dreamt. Being a big cat, she was also a heavy sleeper and would probably only wake when she felt like it, or if someone jumped on her. Other than that, a careful cat could probably play with her tail or such while she slept....
Deadhold
Deadhold
Deputy

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://www.freewebs.com/shatteredrpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Tumblepaw looked at Grayfoot in disbelief, her father, was it really true? "Dad!" She cried, and tackled Grayfoot playfully. So, this what was what StarClan wanted to do, get Gray-, her father out of ShadowClan and reunite him with her.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female
Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Icekit pricked her ear again. Tumblepaw had just called out Dad. *Sigh*...She thought. If only I were as lucky as her. Icekit collapsed. She fell asleep. Icekit dreamt of a pretty white she, with black stripes and green eyes. "Icekit, my dear..." she mewed. "Your mother's rougue name is Star's Night. When your mother joined, she became MoonIce. a pretty white she, with beautiful black and gray specks in her fur. She has sparkly eyes." the cat sighed. "I'm you're great-aunt. Cathlin. I lived as a loner, but I did see your father and mother. You father is a handsome golden he with marvelous eyes-just like yours." the cat smiled. "Icekit, always keep on the lookout for your parents. They'll call themselves Sun's Light and Star's Night. Course, they're really FlameHeart and MoonIce." she said. "Now have normal dreams, deary, but don't forget the important messages from your great-auntie Cathlin. Ta-ta!" Then Icekit sank into a dream of mouse-hunting....
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Grayfoot smiled, a fatherly thing, and pulled his kit close. He hadn't seen her since she was just a tiny kit, and on the ThunderClan and ShadowClan border. Tumblepaw snuggled close to her father, and sunk into a deep sleep. She saw the ShadowClan and ThunderClan border, and she saw a pretty red and white, almost fox looking she-cat. Tumblepaw almost smiled, for some reason.. She seemed familiar. She saw Grayfoot, her father next to the pretty cat, and a small gray a white kit. ME! She realized with a shock. ShadowClan was lurking in the shadows, and Gingerpool was coming up to warm Sunpelt.. But it was too late. Grayfoot was sobbing in Sunpelt's fur. Gingerpool raced off with Tumblekit, and Grayfoot was left alone, the ShadowClaners gone.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Icekit woke up with a sharp jolt, just when the warm flavors of a ashy-gray rodent were seeping in her mouth from a succulent mouse. She lifted her head. Then she let it fall back down. Her head landed with a PLOP! on the moss. She drifted back into a dream. In her dream, some strange events occured. The dream started like this:
A young cat who fit her mother's discription was snuggling colse to a young kit, four or five days old. The kit lifted her head-it was Icekit when she was very little!
"Mami?" her dreamself asked.
"Yes, my little snowwhiskers?" her mother answered.
"Where is dadda?" her dreamself said curiously.
"Dadda will come home, my little snowball." her mom said sweetly. The pretty tabby gently licked the top of the young Icekit's head. Her dreamself snuggled down, satisfied.
Suddenly, a handsome golden tom burst into the nursery, or whatever the den was. "Moonice...they've come." the cat, who Icekit knew was her father, gasped.
"Oh, Flameheart," her mother said, while her ownself slept on peacefully. Her parents looked down at her lovingly. "Must we do this?" Moonice, her mom, said.
"Moonice, I thought we agreed-" Flameheart said sternly. "You know it's for the kit's own good." he said. Her mother sighed. "Oh, Moonice, don't make this difficult..." Icekit's father said.
"Oh, I know. I'm just being selfish." she sighed. "Let's go." Icekit's mom said. Then Flameheart helped Moonice up, while Moonice still had Icekit-in the dream. Quickly, they raced into a clearing. A bunch of rougues and loners, led by an evil looking tom burst into the camp. The tom stenched of Shadowclan. Moonice tried to quietly sneak away. But the Shadowclan tom bared his teeth and tried to sink his claws into Moonice's back. Flameheart yowled and leaped ontop of the tom. Moonice looked terrified.
"Go!" Flameheart yowled. Moonice held her ground, shaking her head. "Please, Moonice! For the kit!" Icekit's father yelled. Those three words alerted Moonice. For the kit. Moonice wordlessly raced out of the camp after mouthing. I Love You to Flameheart. Moonice didn't stop until she reached a border. Then she stopped.
"Goodbye, my little kitten." Moonice whispered to Icekit's still sleeping dreamself. She quietly put Icekit on the other side of the border-to Thunderclan. Then Icekit's dreamed stopped.
"Mami." she whisepered.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Tumblepaw felt like she was gonna cry out, but she was suddenly awake again, GRayfoot looking at her, concerned. "Sweetie, why were you crying?" He asked. Tumblepaw sniffed, and sobbed out. "I saw Sunpelt! I saw what happened.. Oh.. Dad!" She sobbed into his fur, and he pulled her close.,
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Icekit got up. She walked out of the den. There was Tumblepaw and Grayfoot, Tumblepaw sobbing into her father's fur. Too bad SHE didn't have a father's fur to sob in. Or a mother's. OR even any relative at all! Icekit sighed, then padded back in to the nursery.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Tumblepaw finally stopped crying and looked at her Father, her eyes were red and puffy. Tumblepaw lay still until Grayfoot fell asleep, and crept out of the den. "Icekit?" She murmured quietly, creeping over to the nursery.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:12 pm

"Yeah?" she whispered softly.
((I like this. DRAMA!!!))
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:40 am

Tumblepaw thought for a second, couldn't you adopt in Clans? Well, Gingerpool had adopted her, so maybe Grayfoot could adopt- No. Icekit wouldn't agree, or would she. Tumblepaw crept in and sat down by Icekit. "I had an idea!" She whispered excitedly.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 pm

"Hmm? Oh. What is it?" Icekit asked.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Tumblepaw looked serious. "Before I tell you, you must promise not to freak out." He siad with a straight face.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm

"Sure." Icekit said suspiciously. "What is it????"
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun May 10, 2009 6:39 pm

"Ok, well you don't have a family, right?" Tumblepaw began fastly. "Well, maybe.. Like.. You could be adopted by my Dad. Gingerpool adopted me, so why not adopt you..?" She said.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Tue May 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Icekit's eyes widened, then narrowed. "I'm not freaking out. I'm surprised. But.....Let's ask your dad first!" she said, gleefully. Shocked Very Happy
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 am

Tumblepaw grinned, flicked her tail for Icekit to followed, and pounced on Grayfoot playfully. He woke with a start. "W-what?" He muttered. "Dad! I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!"
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Thu May 21, 2009 12:53 am

Icekit smiled.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Thu May 21, 2009 8:46 am

Grayfoot nodded. "What is it?" He asked, alert. "I had an idea, Gingerpool adopted me right? Well.. Can't we adopt Icekit?" Tumblepaw said, bouncing. Grayfoot looked at Tumblepaw and Icekit.. "Well.. I suppose we could.." Tumblepaw noticed the could.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Sun May 24, 2009 3:19 pm

"Is there a reason why we can't?" Icekit mewed unhappily.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Sun May 24, 2009 6:32 pm

"Well.. I don't even know if I'm staying here for long, and, plus I don't want that Moonclaw character to be ma-" Grayfoot was interrupted by Tumblepaw. "WHO CARES ABOUT MOONCLAW RIGHT NOW? JUST ADOPT ICEKIT ALREADY!" She explouded, and Grayfoot looked at Icekit. "Alright, we'll adopt you." He smiled. Moonclaw only heard the 'WHO CARES ABOUT MOONCLAW RIGHT NOW?' part, and his tail and ears drooped/
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Wed May 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Icekit noticed Moonclaw overhearing the conversation. "Uhh......Tumblepaw? Perhaps you were a bit too rough there...." she said, directing her tail in the direction of Moonclaw. Surprised "Moonclaw sorta...heard." Rolling Eyes
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Wed May 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Grayfoot grinned at Tumblepaw, and she nearly tackled Icekit. "Oh, what.. I didn't mean-" Moonclaw didn't stay to hear the rest, and went over to another den.
Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Icepaw Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:21 pm

"Well...this is awkward. So...should I talk to Moonclaw? Or do you want to, Tumblepaw?" Icekit said, backing up a little.
Icepaw
Icepaw
Deputy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonclaw Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:47 am

Tumblepaw looked too excited to think. "I think he'll be fine.. Boys..Pfft."
Moonclaw