Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbowkit

2 posters

Go down

Rainbowkit Empty Rainbowkit

Post  RainbowMunchies Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey there. I started with Pokemon RPGs over on PokeCommunity, but when those weren't enough I branched out to the Global Trade Station forums. They were great, but a little difficult to integrate into. However, one of the best things about their Roleplay threads were they weren't limited to Pokemon RPGs-- a whole new world was opened to me! Very Happy

Of course, there were many Warriors RPGs, but most were already in action, and the rest were just... not very good to say the least. XD

I'm hoping that by searching out a forum where Warriors RPGs are the sole dedication, I'll find a higher level of RP quality. It's nice to meet you all, and I hope my name hasn't already be taken. I don't bite, and love to make friends. I'm even considering searching out a mate if all goes well. As it stands, I will most likely head for RiverClan, but I know with many sites certain section can be somewhat inactive. Any advice on what Clan would be best if I hoped to participate in a good quality, somewhat active RPG?

RainbowMunchies
Deputy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Rainbowkit Empty Re: Rainbowkit

Post  HooveHeart Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello Rainbowmunchies! I think that this forum has been inactive for sometime because I made an account a week or two ago and this was the last reply I got...

I mean the only new reply that I found. If you go to find another good warriors rpg site please let me know! I want to warriors roleplay too and I'll join up with you to make a strong relationship/clan/whatever from the beginning.

Sorry to dissapoint you but seriously let me know if you find a good new one that you are starting up on! Smile Smile Smile
HooveHeart
HooveHeart
Deputy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowMunchies Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Inorite! I didn't realize til a few posts in. >>;

BUT! There is hope~! I found an amazing site, with tons of active members, a good setup, tons of great affiliates, and a fast-moving story.

http://warriorcatsrpg.com/

I hope to see you there! Very Happy

RainbowMunchies
Deputy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: